Some pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New top from t-shirt and dress - Clothes upcycling challenge day 11

Today's project is a new top for my daughter.


I used this too small long-sleeved top..

And this too-small dress:

Put them together and voila...

Nice and easy - and oh so cute - prolonging the wearable life of a couple of favourite items of clothing!

I got my inspiration and the how-to for the top from one of the links to my Monday Round Tuit Linky party



And here's another feature from my clothes upcycling project linky:


Another way to prolong the life of a favourite shirt that has been grown out of!

If you have a clothes upcycling project to share, then please link it up to my clothes upcycling page linky:




Or simply go and check out all the projects already linked up there!
 
Thanks for reading, and following along with my challenge this month!
 

And could I ask you to please please click on this button to vote for me, it's my 38th birthday on Saturday, so I'm aiming to be at number 38 by then, so please help me along!
Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my shirt to shirt refashion. I love your daughter's shirt, we have a few too small shirts around here I am going to try this with. -Emily
    www.em-agination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of clothes in the 'too small' suitcase which I just love too much to bare to part with. Perhaps I should dig them out and try some upcycling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest shirt! Twice as nice as either of the originals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really like the halter neck part - will have to use it with C - somehow she looks fabulous in halters.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails