Some pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Clothes upcycling challenge day 15

Today I'm here:


Still enjoying my birthday weekend!
We're so lucky to live just by the Great Barrier Reef!

No work for me!
So here's another feature from the upcycling linky for you to check out:


Thanks for linking up!
I'm looking forward to seeing more great projects as you keep on linking!!



Do come back tomorrow for my weekly linky Round Tuit party -where you can link up any of your creative projects!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
And a quick click on this button to vote for me would be very much appreciated as always!
Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails