Some pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! (clothes upcycling challenge day 14)

Today is my birthday!! 
First of all a lovely surprise I received yesterday from Bella @ Bella Before and After.
She featured my t-shirt dress on her lovely blog!


Here's my t-shirt dress in case you haven't seen it yet:
Thanks Bella!!

And since it is my birthday today  (did I already mention that??)  I think I'll leave others to do the work today!

Here's a few more fabulous projects linked to my clothes upcycling projects page:


 
 
A tiered ruffle refashion from The Quick Unpick:



Now that's unique!!!



 
Wonderful ideas!!
At the time of writing this post - we're almost up to 50 links - that's 50 fabulous ideas for upcycling your old clothes!!
But I know you all have lots more ideas - so come on and link them up!!
The linky is open indefinitely, so they'll stay there for everyone to come and check out!
I'm getting inspired by all the great ideas out there - I hope you are too! I'm just half-way through my challenge month - and still have lots of clothes to get through!  So keep coming back every day to see what I've been up to!

For now - I'm off enjoying my birthday!!
Thanks to everyone for stopping by, and supporting my little blog! I have a lot of fun with it -and it's great to have people out there to 'show and tell' to!!


 Go on, click on here and vote for me!! You know you want to!!!  He he!! Happy Birthday to me.......


7 comments:

  1. Happy B'day, Jill! Whoo, hope you party into the night! Or get lots of nice sleep! Whichever you need more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Feel free to stop by and follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com as well as link up with Friendly Friday Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I love the ruffles on your upcycled clothes. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a fabulous birthday! and i love that bow front shirt, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I'm a May baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you...I hope you had a fun time celebrating.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails