Some pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mens shorts to kids top and skirt - day 12 clothes upcycling challenge

Today's upcycle was to use up a pair of shorts my husband no longer wanted:


Add a bit of white t-shirt leftover from this t-shirt dress I made last week:

Then I made a little top...

And a mini sarong..

One for each daughter this time!


Very nice! 
What do you think?

To see what's going on in some other creative spaces today, hop on over to Kirsty's place at Kootooyoo

And to see some fabulous clothes upcycling projects and ideas (or to add some of your own), take a look at my clothes upcycling linky:





One last favour....it's my birthday this Saturday - could you please wish me a Happy Birthday by clicking on this picket fence button to vote for my blog???
Thank you!


8 comments:

  1. wow, those are really cute! the girls look like they are loving their new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool are those outfits!!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patriotic and cool! Nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I'm sure your daughters will get plenty of use out of them over summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so craptacutlar at upcycling - good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest!!! the top is definitely one of my favorite of your upcycles. From weirdly dorky men's shorts??!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I love the way they got an outfit each!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails