Some pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Round Tuit (49) - clothes upcycling challenge day 16

Hello everyone, and welcome to this week's Round Tuit.
I've just had such a lovely birthday weekend - dinner out and a very posh French restaurant, and then a day out on the Great Barrier Reef - life is good! 
Thanks to everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes - they added to making my weekend so special!
Back to work now though, and onwards then to this week's linky:


MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION are the key factors behind my Monday posts and opportunity to link up and encourage, motivate and inspire each other....with your very own ROUND TUIT

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


Thanks to everyone who linked up last week, here are my favourites:


First of all, a clothes upcycle project of course!
A cheap, plain dress - fancied up to look fantastic!
For some more great ideas - and some cool upcycles, visit her lovely blog at:


Next, some cute little knitted bears from Kiwi Gets Crafty:
Aren't they adorable - and off on a mission to Uganda soon where I'm sure they'll be very well loved!
For more lovely crafts, check out:


Made as a perfect personalised gift for a mum!
(and I love this picture has snow-capped mountains in the background! - beautiful!!)
For more fabulousness, head on over to:

For those featured, please feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page!


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn -  link up your posts - maybe it's a project you've completed that you're proud of - something you have wanted to get done for a while and need some extra motivation to get going on it - or you'd just like some of that fabulous encouragement, praise and motivation that bloggers are so good at spreading around.

Remember if it's a clothes upcycling project, you can also link to my long term linky on the clothes upcycling project page here:


Whatever the reason - grab your very own "Round Tuit" button (see sidebar), and link up.
Then head on over to some of the other links and praise, encourage and motivate.
I'll feature my favourite posts next week.
(by linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your linked post on my blog)


So come on, link up - tell your friends,  share the encouragement by visiting some other blogs and let's get this party started!

Oh - and  pretty pretty please, my usual request - could you click on this button to vote for me and move me further up the fence?
Thank you!




8 comments:

  1. Oooh, those features from last time are diviiiine! Thanks Jill, looking forward to exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I haven't followed you yet! Oh, my I am sorry! But I have corrected it now! Thanks again for the feature and the great party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me, you have made my day! The mountains in the background are beautiful!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jill! Thanks for the having this link up. I try to link a project every week. Have a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party again this week. I really do enjoy your party and I love that there are pics now. :) have a great week upcycling your entire household. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab show cases again. Can't wait to go and look at some of this weeks projects, and interesting mix again. Thanks for the tuit link. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails